The Annual General Meeting of the Kinlochbervie Community Company will be held on Wednesday 26 October 2016 at 7:00 pm in the Harbour Offices in Kinlochbervie. All members of the community are invited to attend.
The objective of the Community Company is develop community improvement projects within the Community Council catchment. After many years of planning, we are now entering an exciting period where work is actually happening and we are eager to maintain momentum.
- The caravan site on Loch Clash pier received its first customer on 26 August 2016. Since then the site averages 3-4 camper vans nightly.
- We have received funding for a Business Plan for the second phase of the development. We are thinking of a building that could house a variety of uses: bunkhouse, cafe, heritage room.
- Work on 17 Manse Road began in the summer. The kitchen has been pulled out, electrical work has started, much of the garden has been cleared, the roof tiles are being cleaned of moss.
- Highland Council has agreed to lease 18 Manse Road to the Community Company.
- Reay Forest Estates have agreed to transfer the former fish sheds at Loch Clash to the Community Company.
For more information about the Community Company, please contact Graham Wild (Chair) at 01971 521717 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org