Click the link below to view/download the Kinlochbervie Community Company’s financial statement for 2015. The statement was put on the web site a few weeks ago but a few corrections have been made. This financial statement has been submitted to OSCR – the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator. The Company’s Scottish charity number is SCO43794.
The Annual General Meeting of the Kinlochbervie Community Company will be held on Wednesday 26 October 2016 at 7:00 pm in the Harbour Offices in Kinlochbervie. All members of the community are invited to attend.
The objective of the Community Company is develop community improvement projects within the Community Council catchment. After many years of planning, we are now entering an exciting period where work is actually happening and we are eager to maintain momentum.
- The caravan site on Loch Clash pier received its first customer on 26 August 2016. Since then the site averages 3-4 camper vans nightly.
- We have received funding for a Business Plan for the second phase of the development. We are thinking of a building that could house a variety of uses: bunkhouse, cafe, heritage room.
- Work on 17 Manse Road began in the summer. The kitchen has been pulled out, electrical work has started, much of the garden has been cleared, the roof tiles are being cleaned of moss.
- Highland Council has agreed to lease 18 Manse Road to the Community Company.
- Reay Forest Estates have agreed to transfer the former fish sheds at Loch Clash to the Community Company.
For more information about the Community Company, please contact Graham Wild (Chair) at 01971 521717 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The approved Community Council minutes for 28 June have been added to the website.
For more information about the Community Council, click on the tab in the menu bar above.