Much has been happening!
- We now have £20,000 to put towards the regeneration of 17 Manse Road. There is a still a shortfall but we will begin the most urgent work as soon as the lease with Highland Council is signed (in the next week or two).
- Funding has come from the Highland Council’s Empty Properties fund, the Ward Discretionary Fund and Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
- Later this month the Care and Learning Department of Highland Council will be considering whether 18 Manse Road is surplus to their requirements.
- We would like to acquire the house on the same terms as 17 Manse Road.
- We have submitted a Business Plan to Highland Council.
- Highland Council staff have indicated that they would be able to give us another grant through the Empty Properties Fund.
- The regeneration of 17 and 18 Manse Road is supported by all 3 Ward Councillors.